วันเสาร์ที่ 5 กันยายน พ.ศ. 2558

Experiences from "OfferUp buy. sell. simple." - There is no protection for the buyers. Be aware!

If you have too many old stuffs that you have never used over 6 months, what should you do with them? Someone just throw them away. Someone might donate them to friends or at GoodWill or Savers. However, I like to sell them to someone who needs them. I have this app, OfferUp, to sell my old items almost a year.  Everything went great. I loved it. But, there is an issue after I first trusted one seller who ripped me off. DID THE ADMINS HELP?    NO.

OfferUp on computer


When I first used this app, everything went ok. Buyers always negotiate to get really low price, way too low. And when I said no or negotiated back (still lower than what I posted, but more than they offered), they just ignored and never replied back. Sellers and buyers lied all the time is what I learned from this app.

Then in August 2015 I paid for an item through paypal to a person who asked me if I would like her to send the item for me so I don't have to drive there. It is pretty far. She said she could mail from her work which is free. I sent the money because it was just a little amount. The trust is based on my own experiences that many people sent me money then I sent items to them. Here is the problem. She never sent anything to me. Then I reported to an admin about 5 times or more. They never helped anything. Be aware!


OfferUp on app

I have bad experience with the OfferUp app.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น